Final Test Engineer
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Opportunity to join a company that has been around for decades
in a booming industry!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jon Reid
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply' button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
SINCE 1950, We have been the partner of choice for manufacturers
facing the most complex thermal processing challenges in the
Semiconductor industry. As technology has changed, our drive for
innovation has remained ahead of the curve, combining old-fashioned
diligence with vision for the future. Were proud that our culture
of innovation has resulted in lower cost of ownership, less
downtime and higher production for our customers.
Why join us?
- Long tradition of success and stability
- Opportunity to join a company with a great reputation in a
- Will pay well for the right candidate
- Profit Sharing bonuses
- Matching 401k and above average health insurance
- Perform testing and troubleshooting of complex industrial
equipment and its mechanical, electrical and software
- Identify equipment problems and work with and direct others to
efficiently resolve the problems.
- Identify potential machine safety problems and work with others
- Perform work in a safe and responsible manner. Take
responsibility for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Read and understand equipment specifications. Devise efficient
test plans and methods that are effective tools for validating that
BTU equipment is meeting the requirements of its
- Develop, document and maintain standardized testing methods for
common equipment functions.
- Train other individuals on trouble shooting techniques and test
- Read controller and instrumentation documentation. Configure
these devices appropriately for the machine application.
- Develop, use and maintain problem tracking methods that provide
organizational visibility to equipment problems.
- Actively participate in design reviews by offering suggestions
for improvement and anticipating things that might go wrong with
- Demonstrate organizational leadership by taking responsibility
for and working with others to improve our products and
- Efficiently use BTU information systems to access product and
process information necessary for performing the Final Test
- Maintain and follow ISO Procedures and Safety Policies.
- Clearly and confidently communicate with customers about their
equipment, technical details, test plans and schedules.
- Occasionally travel to customer factories to assist with
machine problem solving.
Skills and knowledge
- Excellent electrical, mechanical and systems level
troubleshooting skills with an ability to efficiently identify the
root cause of machine problems
- Good systems level understanding of machines, their mechanics,
electrical systems and software controls
- Excellent understanding of instrumentation such as gas
analyzers, PID controllers, common electrical components such as
relays, transformers, variable frequency drives, switching devises,
electromechanical devices such as motors, solenoid valves, blowers.
Sensors such as Thermocouples, pressure sensors, encoders, gas flow
sensors, mechanical devices such as pressure regulators, mechanical
drive components and flow meters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior user of Microsoft Excel and other Windows computer
- Expert user of machine control systems
- General understanding of international machine safety
Education and experience
BSEE or similar
5 Years testing complex industrial machines
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply'
Keywords: Jobot, Billerica , Final Test Engineer, Engineering , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!