Equipment Project Engineer
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Company Overview and Values:Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire.
Innovate. Define Your Future.Not everyone who works for a global
company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives.
We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to
the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to
share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making
process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are
leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at
the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's
convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time
and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life
inside and outside of the office.Entegris is a values-driven
culture and our employees rally around our core PACE
values:PeopleAccountabilityCreativityExcellenceThe Role:Entegris is
growing and seeking a dynamic, versatile individual to join our
team in Billerica, Massachusetts as a Equipment Project
Engineer.The Equipment Project Manager will be responsible for
acquiring custom equipment needed to support our current forecasted
Annual Operating Plan (AOP) equipment projects for our Billerica
and Bedford locations. This process includes project management,
specification development, vendor selection, design, procurement,
validation and commissioning of Manufacturing and NPI
equipment.With the fast pace of innovations in semiconductors, it
is essential that the hired individual is able to interact with
staff in all functions to deploy assets and add capacity, replace
older machines, meet New Product Introduction requirements and
improve quality.As a member of the Entegris team, the hired
individual will collaborate, share and be ready to learn in a team
that partners closely with its customers.In this role you will:
- Engage with a variety of internal Global stakeholders including
Facilities and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Procurement,
R&D, Maintenance and Reliability, Controls Engineering and
Operations personnel to lead needed capital through the entire
process - from justification to commissioning and
- Collaborate with external vendors to acquire new technology and
develop new equipment customizations/specifications
- Apply Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Maintenance
and Reliability (DfMR) principles to optimally design and build
necessary equipment. This may include chairing Hazard and
Operability assessment teams during design phase.
- Use a variety of inputs to develop a coherent specification
document that clearly defines all aspects of the equipment required
to solve the problem.
- Develop project plans to meet the timelines of the
- Manage projects to stay within timing, budget and quality
constraints, using and presenting GANTT charts when necessary
- Use core project management principles and techniques to report
progress to Management team.
- Use CAD to design equipment/subcomponents and source/create
fixtures to enable the assets to be used for a variety of form
factors and process flows.
- Work with Engineers, Maintenance and Reliability personnel and
Operations to define PM programs (including spares inventories,
frequency and timing, etc) for new assets. May require the use of
criticality assessments and FMEA's in concert with the Engineering
- Use current floor layouts and new asset specifications to work
with stakeholders to optimize the asset within the context of the
Manufacturing cell area.Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment working as
an Equipment Engineer, Project Engineer, Manufacturing/Process
Engineer, Industrial Engineer, or in a related field
- A strong background working with electro-mechanical equipment
in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple activities at
once to accomplish Division goals.
- Experience running Capital Equipment projects through to
- Being a great teammate. Learn from the depth of experience your
teammates provide, and desire to share your own ideas and
- Strong track record of being a motivated, self-directed team
player with good interpersonal skills. Must have ability to reach
out, communicate and influence personnel at all levels within the
- A strong knowledge of machine/controls integration.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electromechanical
Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Chemical Engineering
- Work experience in the semiconductor or plastics industry
strongly preferredYour success will be measured by:
- Ability to manage multiple global projects at various stages of
completion and ensure that there are no surprises.
- Ability to actively pull in subject matter experts and lead the
team to data-driven solutions.
- Successful, data driven project management and on time
- Feedback from teammates across the company regarding ability to
effectively collaborate and add value.What we offer::Our total
rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether
you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or
protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status.#LI-RC1#ENT789
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Equipment Project Engineer, Engineering , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!