Company: KLR Executive Search Group LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
KLR Executive search is proud to partner with AOTCO in their
search for their new Controller. AOTCO is a private equity backed
company that is transitioning from an independent job shop into a
leading national provider of specialty metal finishing services.
The company is growing quickly, both organically and through
acquisitions. To support this growth, AOTCO is seeking a new
Controller who can lead its fiscal and administrative
Reporting to the President, the Controller will be responsible for
the company's fiscal and administrative functions.
Key duties include:
- Direct accounting functions at AOTCO and its subsidiaries,
ensuring accounting activities are performed in accordance with
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Prepare and review journal entries and balance sheet
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Lead the company's annual budgeting process, prepare and
maintain annual budgets and multi-year forecasts, and perform
analysis of budget/forecast variances and financial trends.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual closing. Generate
detailed balance sheets, income statements, cash flows, and metrics
reports comparing results vs. budget and prior period.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly financial reporting
packages for the President and the Board.
- Establish and maintain effective internal controls, and ensure
the company remains in compliance with GAAP and with applicable
laws and rules for finance and tax reporting.
- Monitor financial covenants of debt agreements, prepare
quarterly compliance reports, and serve as lead contact for current
- Manage accounting including senior accountant and AP/AR cleck.
Train, mentor, and (when needed) hire personnel. Build a team that
is motivated and that provides reliable, responsive service to
- Partner with other leaders in the business to develop and
implement process improvements and new technologies to support
growth and improve efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong accounting skills, with demonstrated knowledge of
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability and willingness
to be able to set up, maintain, and scale systems in an
organization that is growing and changing quickly.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills, able to provide detailed
reporting, modeling, and analysis to support the needs of private
- Strong team orientation, able to work well with a diverse team
comprised of different functional and cultural backgrounds.
- Strong customer service orientation, committed to providing
friendly, timely, and responsive service that meets / exceeds
- Detail oriented and committed to quality.
- Willing and able to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Familiarity with the audit process and ability to serve as
point of contact on audit.
- Good communication skills, able to represent the company
professionally and effectively when interacting with investors,
lenders, and customers.
Keywords: KLR Executive Search Group LLC, Billerica , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!