Senior Corporate Accountant - SEC
Company: KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Additional Details Include
KBW Financial has partnered with a Global Life Science Company to
identify a Senior Accountant to join their Financial Reporting
team. This role will be responsible for the management of SEC
filings, SOX and GAAP compliance. Open to considering straight
public accounting or industry accounting experience.
- Assist with coordination and preparation of the financial data
utilized in the preparation and review of periodic SEC 10-Q, 10-K;
8-K and definitive proxy statement filings
- Assist in preparation of the consolidated financial statements,
footnotes and disclosures and documentation
- Works closely with FP&A, Accounting, Treasury, Tax,
business units, senior management, and other external parties
(attorneys, auditors) to accurately prepare and timely file SEC
- Assist with non-GAAP reporting with business units and
- Ensures consistency of messaging across SEC filings, press
releases, and investor presentations on a quarterly basis.
- Assist in preparation of relevant financial information
including: Segment reporting and earnings per share analysis.
- Assist in preparation of equity award disclosures, including
stock based compensation.
- Collaborate to ensure all reports comply with applicable FASB
and SEC regulations, professional standards, and organization
- Research and summarize various accounting and SEC reporting
issues and questions that arise at the corporate and group
- Assist with the preparation of PowerPoint presentation
materials to executive management
- Assist with managing the relationship with the external
auditors and the completion of the annual audit and quarterly
- Assist in the development, maintenance and testing of the
Company's finance and accounting control policies and
- Assist the Corporate Finance Team in driving internal control
- Performing special financial and other ad hoc projects as
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred.
- 3+ years relevant experience; Big Four accounting/audit work
and CPA preferred.
- SAP and consolidation software (such as BPC, Hyperion Infor)
experience highly desirable.
- Proficient knowledge of US-GAAP and SEC Rules.
- Broad and strong general understanding of all aspects of
Finance and Accounting.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and details
effectively with the ability to manage non-negotiable
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, and interpersonal
communication and presentation skills.
For more details please send a resume directly to Kent Wrobleski
via email: email@example.com
Keywords: KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting, Billerica , Senior Corporate Accountant - SEC, Accounting, Auditing , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!